Monday, September 1, 2008

Wedding: Put on Your Boogie Shoes

I really had fun dancing. We used our laptop and a $75 sound system. We had playlists for everything. Markus got his jazz for cocktail hour and dinner and I got some dancin' music for the evening.

Our guests actually came out and danced with us!

Reed wanted to dance with Markus and Pearl was swinging with her Pops.
I made my sisters dance with me to Sister Sledge's We Are Family

Mia, Chris & Brian's baby, was a party animal and danced the entire party.

Emily had a daddy dance, too.
Leanne and Greg had a good time.

Jodi and Nick got down!

Even my nephew danced with me!

Markus was a good sport and danced with me a lot. Though there was some complaining because he was so sore from the Fourth of July race a few days earlier.


No comments: