Monday, September 1, 2008

Wedding: Ceremony Guests

Ceremony decor.

Lara cools herself off with the fans we brought all the way from Samoa!

Nephew Joe hamming it up as he gets his boutonniere.

Jodi pins on Nick's boutonniere.

My sister, Rebecca, pins on Ben's boutonniere.

The guests were off to the side of a fallen tree.

Markus' parents Elisabeth and Eugen.

My friend Sara, all the way from San Diego!

My step-mother Carolyn and her husband, Dave.

My sister, Michelle, with our grand-niece, Scarlett. Michelle is wearing the handmade dragonfly brooch I got the women instead of corsages from Etsy.

Bestman, Joe Lotz and his wife, Erin. What a handsome couple!

The nephews, Joe, Nick and Ben with my sister, Rebecca.

Post ceremony big hug from the big sis.

Jessica in her fabulous hat.

Reed was really adorable and sweet on our wedding day. She seemed enamored of Markus!

Pearl and her Samoan fan.

Greeting guests after the ceremony.

No comments: