Saturday, March 1, 2008

AbsenteeMindedness

I'm posting a recent email I sent out to friends as I believe there are people on-island that check out my blog, but for whom I may not have email addresses.

This email may not apply to you for a number of reasons:
1) You moved to a small island in the South Pacific for a reason! And don't care to take part in Stateside politics
2) You are a US National but can't vote-oh, that's fair.
3) You are from another country and only use US Politics as a punch line to your jokes
4) You are fleeing the island prior to Nov 4

But . . . just in case you DO want to vote in the up coming election from American Samoa, please check out this website and get yourself registered ASAP. This site takes care of it all for you.

Let your vote be known even if it's coming from a tiny island in the middle of the South Pacific.

https://www.overseasvotefoundation.org/overseas/home.htm

No comments: