Monday, November 17, 2008

My Few of My Favorite Things...

I've been meaning to start a "favorite things" about Samoa post. As I get closer to leaving more things are endearing me to Samoa. Here are a few from today. There are sure to be more in the future.

Ad in Samoa News Classifieds:

GINSENG TREE (OR CUTTING) [14 Nov]
(Panax). Will pay $30 & $10 to who finds person to sell me tree. Send postcard/e-mail to: billreader3@yahoo.com, PO Box 7422, PagoPago, AS 96799.

And this is how my Bank tries to find me:
I usually just tell people, up the road across from the giant Banyon tree, past the Korea house, but apparently both my general vicinity and PO Box seems to be appropriate for financial correspondence by my bank. You never appreciated street addresses more than when you are trying to give directions without them.

1 comment:

Niqnaq23 said...

I remember Carol would come shop in the PX (where I worked) when she was pregnant. Then she went off Island and returned with another boy... :o)